LITTLE MOUNTAIN SPORTSPLEX
2020 – PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
· All players must read and agree to follow "Little Mountain Sportsplex PHASE 1- Return to Play Guide" at www.littlemtnsports.com/covid-19 before entering park.
· LMS reserves the right to refuse entry and/or service to anyone.
· No outside food or beverage allowed. No COOLERS are allowed on-site. LMS has the right to inspect all coolers remove them immediately if found onsite. Team representatives will be responsible for all their teams. $200.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with outside liquor. All fines may lead to team suspension. If a team is caught a second time, a minimum four (4) game suspension will take place.
· No open liquor allowed outside licensed areas. $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with liquor outside licensed areas.
· Any/all outside alcohol and/or alcohol outside the licensed areas will be confiscated.
· No vehicles allowed on diamonds or fields. Speed limit is 20km on all roadways.
· All animals must be kept on leash. No pets allowed inside hospitality centre. If you chose to bring pet, please clean-up after it.
· All park rules and league constitutions are enforced by park & league officials.
· No “soft toss” hitting against any of the facilities fences.
· Anyone damaging park property will be asked to leave the facility and could face further suspension.
· Any excessive clean-up required after games/events will be charged a rate of $50.00/field clean-up.
Little Mountain Sportsplex has now banned all non-transparent beverage containers. This includes, but is not limited to: Yeti-style tumblers, coffee cups/mugs, disposable cups, koozies, and canned beverages which have not been purchased at LMS.
We understand the need for water, and water bottles, however, please make sure that the individual containers are visibly transparent and the water inside is clear as well.
Little Mountain Sportsplex has the right to inspect, remove, and/or confiscate items that are prohibited if found on-site. Refusal may result in fines and/or suspension.