The Texas A&M Soccer program is the most successful college program (male or female) in the state of Texas. Likewise, the same skills and attention to detail which is taught and developed in the Aggie soccer team is brought to and fostered in the Texas A&M Soccer Camp.
The Texas A&M Soccer Camp is widely acknowledged as the Best Soccer Camp in America because of the great coaches, soccer facilities, luxury living arrangements, and the incredible organization that brings it all together to provide the maximum“WOW” experience to each camper.
Each training session coached at camp is a session that we run with our players during our season, yet is geared specifically to the age and developmental level of the camper. Every group of campers is coached by a talented/professional coach and each of those coaches is assisted by current college players, giving the camper a unique experience with college soccer coaches and players.
Every activity at the Texas A&M Soccer Camp is created to give the camper the best possible experience, and we provide lots of extras that other camps just don’t do; we provide a personalized written evaluation of the camper (Overnight camps), a highlight DVD of Texas A&M soccer, tickets to Aggie home games, a shot velocity analysis (Overnight camps), a report of the campers flying 40 yard speed (Overnight camps), and a written review of the core training and flexibility exercises we teach so that they can continue the program throughout the year (Overnight Camps).
If you’d like to bring your team to camp and be trained together, we offer team camps at every overnight camp session. All you have to do is be sure to register the group of 12 or more players as a team in the same session.
So, Why Choose the Texas A&M Soccer Camp? Here are a few reasons:
- Superior Coaches
- A curriculum that is based on how the Aggies are so successful every year
- World Class soccer facilities
- Luxury Housing Accommodations
- Dorm and Fields in close walking proximity
- An emphasis on Fun Learning
- 7:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Written evaluation of Players strengths and deficiencies (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Written review of core and flexibility training (Overnight Camps)
- Great goalkeeper camp that coordinates with field player training/games (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Testing of Flying 40 yard dash (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Written record of shot velocity (5-day Overnight Camps)
- Aggie Soccer Highlight DVD
- Camp Store on-site
- A&M is a close drive from most cities in Texas
- The price is right
Description of Camp Options
Texas A&M has the right soccer camp experience for YOU! Choose from the options below to find the camp that fits your needs:
- The 5 Day Overnight Camp
- This is the Top of the Line summer soccer experience. The standard by which all other soccer camps across the country are measured against. It’s a physically challenging and rewarding camp which is engineered for the competitive soccer player, and widely acclaimed as the Best Soccer Camp in America!
- Girls and Boys are trained separately
- Cost is $695
- The 3 Day Overnight Camp for 8-10 year olds
- It’s a great first taste of what the Texas A&M Soccer Camp Experience is about and includes training sessions specifically engineered for 8-10 year olds, games, swimming, and lots of fun.
- Boys and Girls ages 8-10
- July 7-9, 2016
- Girls and Boys are trained separately
- Cost is $495
Day Camps for younger players
- The Texas A&M Soccer Day Camp
- The Texas A&M Soccer day camp is the ultimate Fun Soccer Experience for the young player. All of the sessions are designed to be fun and educational for the players who are just starting to discover and fall in love with the sport while playing in Texas A&M’s world class Athletic facilities
- Boys and Girls ages 5-7
- June 6-10, 2016
- Cost is $195; camp runs M-F 9-11am
- The Aggie Academy Soccer Camp
- For the serious soccer player, aged 8-10 who’s looking for a fun yet challenging summer camp experience. Academy Campers attend two sessions a day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and 1 session on Friday.
- Boys and Girls Ages 8-10
- June 6-10, 2016
- Boys and Girls trained separately
- Morning Session: 9-11am (M-F); Evening Session: 6:30-8:30pm (M-Th)
- Cost is $295
The SMU Girls Soccer Camp is proud to offer Day Camps for local girls throughout the Dallas Metroplex. Come join other children your own age in the beautiful and safe setting of the SMU campus. Girls will be placed in small groups,according to age and ability, to allow for more individualized attention from some of SMU's finest collegiate soccer players and staff. The Day Camp is open to all field players and goalkeepers and specializes in technique and skill development. The Day Camp is sure to be a fun and unique experience. A schedule is located below.
Half Day (Ages 5-8): 9am-11:30am $170
Full Day (Ages 8-15): 9am-3:00pm $275
The SMU Girls Soccer Camp is one of the premier soccer camps in the United States. Coach Petrucelli and his dedicated staff of coaches have designed a top quality program for girls who have a strong desire to improve upon their understanding of the game and abilities as soccer players. The SMU campus and fields provide a one of a kind environment where players will participate in a challenging but fun week of soccer instruction. Players will be broken into small groups based on age and skill level to ensure campers receive the most individual attention possible. During the morning sessions, we will teach, correctly demonstrate and rehearse the skills needed to improve the player's technique. Individual creativity is encouraged in order to develop confidence and a more positive attitude toward the game of soccer. The afternoon session emphasizes tactical development in a game environment using small-sided activities. The evenings consist of nightly tournaments with full-sided games where the players are able to demonstrate the techniques and tactics learned during the day. At the SMU Soccer Camp, we strive to teach the campers not just skills, but the knowledge of how to use those skills in the game.
COLLEGE PREP/ID PROGRAM
In conjunction with our Residential Academy we will also have the College Prep/ID Camp. The College Prep/ID camp will be for girls ages 14-18. The camp will feature all of the normal amenities of residential camp but also provide exposure to college coaches from all around Texas and the US with the ability to play nightly games watched and coached by the college coaches on staff. The SMU Soccer Academy employs many college soccer coaches who can answer any questions the players may have during the week. The SMU College Prep/ID camp will provide the player unique insight into the recruiting process, what coaches look for in recruitable players and a glimpse into the day to day life of a college soccer athlete.
The SMU Goalkeeper Camp provides young goalkeepers of all levels a challenging program that will drive them to excel. Designed and coached by SMU Goalkeeping Coach, the SMU Goalkeeping School is widely recognized as one of the premier Goalkeeper training programs in the country. The morning sessions will consist of detailed training in modern goalkeeping techniques. Such topics include catching, diving, breakaways, crosses and footwork. The afternoon sessions will focus on the fundamental tactics of goalkeeping such as positioning, distribution and communication. In the evening, the goalkeepers will join the field players to compete in tournament games where they will be allowed to demonstrate what they have learned. To sign your child up for this program, select a Residential or College Prep Camp (based on age of child) from the dates below and then specify that your child is signing up as a goalkeeper during the online-registration process.
Residential Camp (Ages 10-13): $575
College Prep Camp/ID (Ages 14-18): $595
Discounts: Contact Eve Petrucelli for Discount code
SMU Employee :
Half Day Camp: $10
Full Day Camp: $15
Residential and College Prep or ID camp: $25
TEAM DISCOUNT: With 12 or more from your team signing up for the same camp, you can receive a discount of $50/camper. That team will train together the whole week. You must provide (email) Eve Petrucelli with the team name and players' names. Once all 12+ have registered online, then we will provide you with a discount code. This needs to be complete within 2 weeks of the start date. Please make sure you have your 12+ locked in and registered.
University of Texas
Longhorn Elite ID – I: June 5-8
Summer Skills Clinic with Kristine Lilly: June 14-16
Goal Keeping Skills Clinic: June 14-16
Junior Longhorns Day Camp – I: June 27-July 1
Junior Longhorns Day Camp – II: July 18-22
Longhorn Residential – I: July 20-23
Longhorn Elite ID – II: July 24-27
June 13-16 - 2016 Soccer Academy
Half Day: Ages 5-18; 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.; Camp Cost: $120
Full Day: Ages 9-18; 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Camp Cost: $250
July 17-20 - Summer ID Camp
Ages 13-19; Camp Cost: $495